IAFMHS CONFERENCE MONTREAL 2019
JUN 25 - 27
2018 BURSARY AWARDS
In keeping with the collaborative spirit and international focus of IAFMHS, the Association endeavors to provide financial assistance when possible to individuals in less developed countries to attend our annual conference to present their research findings.
IAFMHS is pleased to announce that funds are available to award a number of bursaries valued at $1500 CAD each to assist with travel costs associated with attending and presenting at the 2018 conference in Antwerp, Belgium. This bursary award aims to increase participation from countries and institutions that are less active in the organization primarily due to financial barriers and to support researchers and clinicians in these areas to improve research and services in their countries.
In order to be eligible for the bursary, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Must reside and work in one of the eligible countries (see country list HERE)
- Must not possess other travel funding
- Must physically attend the conference in order to present a relevant paper/poster that has been accepted
To be considered for the award, individuals must:
- Submit a relevant paper/poster/symposium for the conference (see HERE for details). Note your Abstract IDs.
- Complete the bursary award application form HERE with the Abstract IDs from the Submission Portal
Submissions and applications must be received by 11:59 PM PST on DECEMBER 1, 2017 to be eligible for consideration. Note that bursary funds will be awarded to successful applicants AFTER the conference.
Questions about the award should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org